Forest Hills Membership
Forest Hills opened in 1927; making this course one of the very first golf courses to be developed in the Northwest. Forest Hills is one of the few courses left offering the golfer a serene environment while testing the course’s tree-lined fairways and manicured greens.
Forest Hills is encompassed by rolling foothills and scenic farmlands. Several of the holes offer views of the regions historical mountains; including Mt. Hood, St. Helens, and Mt. Adams as well.
Among Forest Hills features, designed by Architect William Bell, are several ponds, bunkers protecting each green, fairways lined with trees, and lengthy par 5’s. To be noted, Mr. Bell also designed Riviera C.C., Bel-Air C.C., and L.A. C.C.
Forest Hills offers 3 types of Memberships:
(2) Family $235.00/month (Initiation: $235 for March. $470 for April and beyond.
(3) Youth (under 33 years) $160/month (Initiation: $100 for March. $160 for April and beyond.
Ø Membership allows golfer to play any day of the week with no added costs for green fees.
- Pro Shop
- Driving Range
- 4 Practice Greens
- Member’s “ONLY” green
- PGA Teaching Professional on staff
- Men and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Club Storage
- Bar w/ Patio Seating
- Coffee/Food Dining
- Banquet Facilities
- Men’s Club (Everyday)
- Ladies’ Club (Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Junior Golf (Summers)
Ask Pro Shop or call for information regarding Tournament s & Men’s Club activities